STRONA GŁÓWNA /about us
The seat of the Meble Pyrek carpentry workshop is located in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska - a city known for its woodwork traditions dating back to the 18th century. The company was established in 1986. Throughout the years of our activity we managed to acquire scores of satisfied Clients within the entire country and outside (including Germany, Austria, Norway).
We manufacture our furniture only from the best quality materials of known origins, which means that it is "built to last". Our highly qualified employees will take care of every detail of the products we offer. Today, thanks to many years worth of experience supported by state-of-the-art technology, we offer a wide range of furniture built in accordance with European design philosophy and to the highest quality standards.
Our main advantage is the craftsmanship approach to furniture making. The furniture manufactured in our workshop is for the most part hand made. What changes is technology and material quality.
Our offer includes:
- Kitchen furniture (modern and classic kitchens)
- Provencal style furniture
- Wardrobes, closets
- Bathroom furniture
- Living and dining room furniture
The extensive experience of our management team and employees allowed for the dynamic development of our company. But this is still not the end of our road. We continuously seek new, better, more functional, but also more beautiful solutions for houses and apartments. When offering our furniture to Clients we can be certain that all their expectations will be met and then some.
What distinguishes us is the guarantee of the best quality and flexible approach towards Clients' expectations. We can achieve this because we have created a production model aimed at customised orders.
Stages in the ordering process of Meble Pyrek furniture:
- Initial pricing (preparing initial pricing on the basis of drafts/drawings/designs sent by the Client via e-mail)
- Taking measurements at the Client's location (we bring a set of necessary samples - colours, table tops, handles, fittings, internal accessories etc.)
- Creating a design (if the Client does not have a design for the furniture, we can create it for them at a fee. Payment for the design will be deducted from the order price upon the signing of the contract).
- Signing a contract. If the Client makes a final confirmation of the pricing and manufacturing date of the furniture, we conclude a contract with them. The contract will enter force after the Client makes a 40% pre-payment. The remaining amount (60% of the order value) will be settled with the Client after the furniture is installed. Standard waiting time is ca. 6-8 weeks from the date of signing the contract.
- Installing the furniture at the Client's location (it can take from 1 up to several days - depending on order size). The date of furniture installation will always be agreed with the Client and performed at the convenience of both parties. For safety reasons, our installation team does not make gas and hydraulic connections. All furniture purchased from us are covered by a 24-month warranty.